Twin Force Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Keywords

yugioh  buddyfight  vanguard  

Latest topics
» Interested in playing buddyfight online?
SubJect Storyline Roleplaying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 3:31 pm by bobbert101

» So whats everyone been up to
SubJect Storyline Roleplaying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:41 pm by Naoki Ishida

» SubJect Storyline Roleplaying
SubJect Storyline Roleplaying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 2:37 am by Leon Kennedy

» Possible birth of the Clan Leaders
SubJect Storyline Roleplaying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 6:53 am by Misaki Tokura

» Twin Force Academy League
SubJect Storyline Roleplaying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 11:19 am by Chrono Shindou

» Yu-Gi-Oh! News
SubJect Storyline Roleplaying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:46 am by Misaki Tokura

» Bahamut Gray test
SubJect Storyline Roleplaying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:51 am by Misaki Tokura

» New Yugioh testing Exam
SubJect Storyline Roleplaying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:30 pm by Misaki Tokura

» Vanguard News
SubJect Storyline Roleplaying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 11:06 am by Ren Suzugamori

SubJect Storyline Roleplaying

+4
Blackroseduelist`
BujinLord1800
Misaki Tokura
Ren Suzugamori
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SubJect Storyline Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: SubJect Storyline Roleplaying

Post by Chrono Shindou Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:46 am

"Heh Of course, this is how we usually have fun." Raito said. "So what do u play, Yu-Gi-Oh or Cardfight Vanguard?" Raito said holding up two different Decks."Both are equally fun games but first . .. I hear a cardfight happening ."
Raito dashed after the sound."Heh so who are you?" Matt said questing Mia.He looked her up and down with his eyes.
"Oh chill out Matt shes probaly one of our fangirls." Ryu said grinning."Maybe she is, heh I mean who don't wanna be the fangirl of The Three Elements!"Matt exclaimed.
Raito dashed to where Billy Bob Joe and Soul is fighting. He hid behind one of the walls."Huh . . . . .I sense a great level of tension from these two . . ."Raito said with cautiousness.
Chrono Shindou
Chrono Shindou
Wind Gym Leader
Wind Gym Leader

Twin Points : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Marie Kaiba_19 Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:00 am

She looked at Matt oh please im not your fan girl or at all im an Mia an tracker an bounty hunter even a duelist. I am an walking spirit I do not love at all now I if I were I would not fight other things are at worse here now as she turned into an raven and went to the duel section with that soul with shaddolls as she flew towards the duel and landed on the window.

As she than went inside the open window noticed an duel sat on the bookself and waited to show her appeareance
Mia Marie Kaiba_19
Mia Marie Kaiba_19

Twin Points : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Shindou Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:21 am

"Heh Looks like she is a fangirl!Ryu said relaxing on a chair.
"Anyway,where did Raito go? It's not like him to ditch us to go to a random place." Matt said with concern on his face.
"True but he is our leader,he does sometimes need space to himself." Ryu replied."Yeah your right . . . ." Matt said.
Raito witness the duel Billy and Soul are having.
"Hmm excellent use of shaddolls."Raito said.
A person with with a cardfight vanguard deck appears behind Raito. "Cardfight me now." The person said."Huh what was that?Raito said already pulling out his cardfight vanguard deck."Ok then If its a cardfight you want,its a cardfight your going to get!.
"STAND THE VANGUARD!!!" Both players said simultaneously.
Raito unflipped his grade 0 which was Mecha Trainer and The Person unflipped Battleraizer.""I call T By the way," Raito said as he flipped the coin and saw that it landed on tails."Looks like im first!' Raito said as he drew his 5 cards then drew 1 more because it's his turn.He reshuffled 3 in the deck."I ride UFO(Unlucky Flying Object) ontop of Mecha Trainer." Raito said as he placed Mecha Trainer down and took Mecha Trainer out of the soul and moved him back."Welp that's my turn." Raito said.
"Oh by the way my name is Z." The person said. Anyways, I ride Raizer Custom ontop of battleroid." Z took battleroid out of the soul and moved him back. "I then call Tankraizer on the front left rearguard circle and call Raizer Pilot,Huey." Z said as he moved the cards onto the field. "Because of Raizer Custom's effect of having battleraizer behind him, he gains +6000 Power." "Next Entering battle phase, I first attack with Raizer Custom and I will not use battleraizer's effect." He said as he flipped the cards into rest.
"No Guard."
"Trigger check, Nothing." Z put the card 'Hi-Power Raizer Custom' he just trig check into his hand.Raito moved a card from the top of his deck into the damage zone."Oh cool a draw trigger." Raito said as he gaved the power boost to his VG and drew a free card from his deck.
"Next I attack with tankraizer boosting with Raizer Pilot Huey,"
"Heh looks like it wont go through."Raito said grinning.
Z mashed his teeth together."I end my turn."
Chrono Shindou
Chrono Shindou
Wind Gym Leader
Wind Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

SubJect Storyline Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Billy Bob Joe vs. Soul!

Post by BujinLord1800 Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:22 am

"El Shaddoll Winda, attack his Yamato!"

"Ah!" Billy yelled and fell backward, taking the 400 points of virtual damage like a true man. (OOC: This part was a joke of course xD)

"I set a monster and a backrow and end my turn," Soul said, passing the move to Billy." (Putting Soul at 8000 LP with a Winda on-field, a set monster, a set backrow, and two cards in hand, vs. Billy's 7600 LP, one backrow, Mikazuchi in hand, and two cards in hand after Billy draws for turn)

"Winda... is so powerful... Wait... I know how I can beat it! I summon... Bujin Hirume by banishing Bujin Yamato from my graveyard!"

"Muahahahahaha" Soul laughed. "In response to the summon of Bujin Hirume, I activate Sinister Shadow Games! Now I get to send one Shaddoll monster from my deck to my grave, triggering its effect; and then I get to flip any number of set Shaddoll monsters I have face-up! I send Shaddoll Dragon and flip Shaddoll Squamata face-up! Shaddoll Dragon targets your set spell/trap and destroys it, while Squamata targets your Hirume and destroys it!"

"Not so fast" Billy said. "I chain the effect of my Bujingi Turtle, negating your Squamata's effect, and I chain my backrow, Forbidden Lance, targeting your Winda, making it unaffected by other Spell/Trap effects, but making it lose 800 ATK!

"Oh, no!" said Soul, "Now my Winda only has 1400 ATK!

"I summon Bujingi Hare and overlay my two mons-

"Muahahahahaha" Soul said. "Due to El Shaddoll Winda, both players can only special summon one monster a turn!

"Oh, no!" said Billy. "Now I can't make my boss monster! Oh, well, at least I can destroy Winda in battle and get rid of it for good! Bujin Hirume, attack Winda and get rid of it for good!"

"Muahahaha. You think you can get rid of my monsters that easily? I activate the effect of El Shaddoll Winda, allowing me to add El Shaddoll Fusion from my graveyard back to my hand!"

"Oh, no! That means he can just make another Winda! Oh, well; Hare, attack his Squamata! Now that Winda is off the board, I guess I'll just overlay my two monsters in order to Xyz summon... Bujintei Susanowo! Bujintei Susanowo's effect allows me to detach Hare in order to send Bujingi Turtle from my deck to the graveyard! With that, I end my turn."

"You think that pathetic move will stop me! No; it only allows me to make a better one! Now, I activate the power of Shaddoll Fusion! Because you control an Xyz monster, I can use monsters from my deck as Fusion materials in order to Fusion summon the almight... El Shaddoll Construct!"

"Construct? That monster looks mysterious... this can only bring trouble!" (The playing field is: Soul, with 7400 LP to Billy's 7600 LP; Soul has three cards in hand, one of which is El Shaddoll Fusion, and a Construct on field, along with a sent Eclipse Wyvern and Shaddoll Falco from Shaddoll Fusion, while Billy has a Bujintei Susanowo with a Bujin Mikazuchi in hand, along with a Hare and Turtle in grave)

Things are looking bad for Billy as Soul brings out a mysterious monster by using monsters from his deck! How will Billy be able to get over Soul's seemingly endless supply of Fusion monsters in order to forge his path to victory?

Last edited by BujinLord1800 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
BujinLord1800
BujinLord1800
Light Gym Leader
Light Gym Leader

Twin Points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Marie Kaiba_19 Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:30 am

Mia was sitting on the bookself in the shadows just watching Billy and bit and had than noticed the duel with Soul an bit as she had than noticed his words how was he going to get over Soul's seemingly endless fusion monsters. "Hmm" So u want to end it now do you as she than went figuring it out for herself.

As the dark shadowly raven sat there thinking to herself u want to end this duel so fast but even if I did this u well feel nothing butstep an power I don't think u would be able to handle this she kept thinking to herself more. As she than had went on Billy's shoulder and just said listen very well now please know the only way to defeat soul is by looking deep in ur deck an bit that's the key to this and not only that your future as well.

Mia had than went flying off and went to Ratio though after she cleary gave Billy the answer to winning as she than landed on Ratio's shoulder and said "Do u remember my lord?"
Mia Marie Kaiba_19
Mia Marie Kaiba_19

Back to top Go down

Post by Misaki Tokura Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:13 am

Misaki starts to plan a counter attack as she standing outside, listening to each player's moves
Misaki Tokura
Misaki Tokura

Twin Points : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Shindou Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:20 pm

[color=#FF0000]Raito moved his rested units to stand position. "Ok I draw and I ride Dudley Monty." Raito said as he placed it on the field. He then heard the voice of a Robin. "Huh your lord? Who is that?" Raito asked confused.#663300]"HEY Are you really going to let A harmless stupid bird come between our cardffight?" Z said with a cruel tone.
"Sorry about that, it's ok robin you can stay if you want. Now I call Panzer Gale to the front left rearguard circle and Cheer Girl Carol behind him. Cheer Girl Carol's effect activae and I give the 2000+ boost to Dudley Monti."
Z started laughing. "Why would you waste a 2000+ boost on ur VG when it is already at 10,000 power and has a 5,000 power unit boosting it. Wow you must be a real stupid cardfight player, the rumors of you never being defeated must've been fake." Z said smirking and upset.
Now it was Raito turn to start laughing crazy. "Oh you will see in due time anyway, Counterblast 1." Raito said as he flipped a card over in the damage zone. "I get to put mecha trainer in the drop zone to search my deck for a grade 1 or lower and put it in my hand." Raito said as he picked up his deck and added a card to his hand. Then he showed it to Z. "Ok so I Attack with Panzer Gale boosting with Cheer girl carol getting his power to 14,000."
"No guard." Z said as he put a card in his damage zone.
"Ok so now I attack you with Dudley Monty."
"No Guard." Z said.
"Trigger check. .. " Raito grinned and showed Z the card. "Whatya know, a Critical trigger. All of the effects to my vanguard of course." Raito said and and ended his turn.
"Tr
Chrono Shindou
Chrono Shindou
Wind Gym Leader
Wind Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Marie Kaiba_19 Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:27 pm

She looked at Ratio u are she said an bit ive been ur assassinate and ur side as well she looked at the other duelist I ain't stupid. U were the one eating rice balls in class I was the one crunching on an apple she said. And also the fact ur friends or followers thought I was there fangirl when im not.
Mia Marie Kaiba_19
Mia Marie Kaiba_19

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Kennedy Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:33 pm

*Leon hides his deck and walks to Mia and Ratio and looks at them both* What are you two talking about?
Leon Kennedy
Leon Kennedy
Aqua Gym Leader
Aqua Gym Leader

Twin Points : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Marie Kaiba_19 Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:35 pm

Mia had showed her human appearance and looked at Leon oh nothing u know the usual as it is she said to him an bit who are u exactly
Mia Marie Kaiba_19
Mia Marie Kaiba_19

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Kennedy Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:37 pm

I'm Leon I just moved to this city not to long ago.
Leon Kennedy
Leon Kennedy
Aqua Gym Leader
Aqua Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackroseduelist` Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:58 pm

Straight from the nonchalant, bourgeois lifestyle. Black Rose moved to a new city where dueling is at a premium, and excitement is lurking around every corner. Black rose, in his usual suit and tie, is walking around and spots a card shot. He peaks through the window and notices a mint, brand new, expensive card; black rose dragon.

He enters and notices a sign, "Help wanted" and this was all he needed to get his hands on the new card. Since his ambition for money, but more importantly, and right so, success is always his main priority he decides to do what he does best; manipulate. He notices the store owner is old and loney. So giving him attention and having him reminisce about his glory days is crucial if he ever wants to get his hands on the black rose dragon.

"Good sir, excuse for being so blunt, but I really admire your sign. It's very original, like this card shop of yours."
"Why thanks, it's been passed on to me from 3 generations."
"I just moved in and admire all the duels outside. I'd really appreciate it if I could work here, and maybe you can show me some tips on yugioh."
"Why of course let me tell you a quick story..."

30 minutes

"That was an exciting story (boring...) didn't know you have such a connection with cards!"
"Oh yes, now let's set you up with your partner. What's your favorite card."
"Black rose dragon"
"Oh the new card! Here I want you to have it"
"No I couldn't a card of this rarity shouldn't be given to someone with, virtually, no experience."
"Nonsense I trust you and you're a good lad, take it"
"Thanks, I must be getting home, my parents must be worried sick!!!"

And just like that he gets what he wants;like always.Black rose walks around and sits on a bench near a school.
Blackroseduelist`
Blackroseduelist`

Twin Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by BujinLord1800 Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:00 pm

Billy, astounded at what he had heard from Mia, who had turned into a raven, wanted to understand fully what she was saying. "Look into my deck... what does that mean?"

Meanwhile, Soul was continuing his turn."I send Shaddoll Falco and Eclipse Wyvern to the graveyard to summon my Construct! Now, Falco, Wyvern, and Construct trigger; Construct sends yet another Shaddoll monster from my deck to my graveyard! I send Shaddoll Hedgehog, and Falco summons itself in face-down defense position, while Wyvern banishes Dark Armed Dragon from my deck; Hedgehog lets me add Shaddoll Beast to my hand!" (The playing field is: Soul, with 7400 LP to Billy's 7600 LP; Soul has four cards in hand, two of which are El Shaddoll Fusion and Shaddoll Beast and a Construct on field, along with a banished DAD, and a set Shaddoll Falco from Shaddoll Fusion, while Billy has a Bujintei Susanowo with a Bujin Mikazuchi in hand, along with a Hare and Turtle in grave)

"Now, my Construct, attack his Susanowo! Luckily for you, Construct destroys any Special-Summoned monster at the start of the damage step; so you don't take any damage. With that, I end my turn.

"Oh, no... Construct is too stronk... how will I be able to beat it? (Draws a card) "I summon Bujin Mikazuchi! Now, Mikazuchi, attack his Construct!

"Hahahaha. Don't you realize your Mikazuchi only has 1900 attack while my Construct has 2800?

"Yes, I do, Billy said. "But I'm not done yet! During damage calculation, I activate the effect of Bujingi Crane! Crane makes Mikazuchi's attack double its original attack for this battle, putting it at 3800 to your Construct's 2800!

"Good move, young Billy; but you seem to have forgotten that Construct lets me add Shaddoll Fusion from my graveyard to my hand!

"Oh, no, I never forgot. During my End Phase, I get to activate the effect of Bujin Mikazuchi! Now, I get to search a Bujin spell card... Bujincarnation!" (The playing field is now as follows: Soul has 6400 LP to Billy's 7600 LP; Soul has five cards in hand, three of which are El Shaddoll Fusion, Shaddoll Fusion, and Shaddoll Beast, along with a banished DAD, and a set Shaddoll Falco, while Billy has a Bujin Mikazuchi on-field and a Bujincarnation in hand, along with a Hare and Turtle in grave)
BujinLord1800
BujinLord1800
Light Gym Leader
Light Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Marie Kaiba_19 Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:23 pm

Oh I see you just moved here did u now she said to leon an bit while standing next to Ratio and bit I see than well nice to meet you sir. I must always have respect since ive been serving my lord here. As she had than looked at Leon so I see u are hiding your deck now. I don't know why u would but I guess that's you. As she had went eating rice with chop sticks.

Hmmm how interesting the flavor of rice can be as she noticed BlackRose as she had shouted out something to him in Japanese language. Well here u go Leon enjoy some rice balls there really good an famous, The pure hunter,tracker and spiritual raven kept her arrows n bow close to her as they had a barriel so they can't be touch.

Character Description
Mia Marie Kaiba
Age,18
Friends;BlackRose,Leon,Ratio, n others
Parents;Dead
Part In Rp: Tracker,Bounty Hunter, Spiritual Raven,
Parents;dead
Cousin;Mia
Part In Rp;Spirtual Creature Wolf

Katie been walking around the school as she noticed her cousin Mia oh Mia she said out loud what you doing as she noticed Leon and just gave him an look can u teach me yet I wanna learn how to control the spiritual of the wolf. As she had been 5^5 with long brown hair and black eyes please please please I wanna know.

Mia*looked at her* Katie I well do it later not when people are around not everyone needs to know the spiritual animals we have in us
Mia Marie Kaiba_19
Mia Marie Kaiba_19

Back to top Go down

SubJect Storyline Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Billy Bob Joe: Character Profile

Post by BujinLord1800 Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:27 pm

Character description: Billy Bob Joe
Expertise: Yu-Gi-Oh
Decks: Bujins/Yosenju
Friends: Raito and his group, Mia and hers
Parents: Not yet told
Part in RP: Character who has the most stages of character development; Yu-Gi-Oh expert
Description: Is fairly shy, he just moved to Tokyo from the US. He speaks fairly decent Japanese, but obviously speaks better English. He is a master duelist. He does not have many friends, but gets a lot of friends along the storyline due to his superb dueling skills and saving the five people in front of the library!

Last edited by BujinLord1800 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
BujinLord1800
BujinLord1800
Light Gym Leader
Light Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Kennedy Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:35 pm

*Leon looks at Katie and Mia and says to Katie do you have a problem with me?
Name: Leon
Expertise: Vanguard and Yugioh
Decks: Crystal Beast, Malefics, and Shadow Paladins
friends: None yet
Parents: Crystal and Jacob
Part in RP: New to the city and wants to get some friends
Description: About 5 ft blond hair, red eyes, wears sunglasses at night, usually wears a fedora (Most of the times), A bit shy unless dueling/cardfighting, originally from Japan but knows English well, and has a scar on his right eye.
Leon Kennedy
Leon Kennedy
Aqua Gym Leader
Aqua Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Marie Kaiba_19 Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:42 pm

Katie looks at Leon no I don't got an problem with u she said if I did I wouldn't be talking to u now but please please, though mia I wanna learn badly and I need to learn how an stuff its the only way

Mia noticed an bit like I said soon so yes Leon it has been ages now has it or am I just thinking other wise as she ket eating rice with chop sticks.
Mia Marie Kaiba_19
Mia Marie Kaiba_19

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Kennedy Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:44 pm

*looks around* it has been maybe you should go help Katie I can wait if you want
Leon Kennedy
Leon Kennedy
Aqua Gym Leader
Aqua Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Marie Kaiba_19 Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:51 pm

Or you can come with us both and watch if u would want to she said an bit to him and everything else, as she than looked at him it would be fun to.

Katie;yea it would be.
Mia Marie Kaiba_19
Mia Marie Kaiba_19

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Kennedy Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:53 pm

*Leon looks at them both Sure *Goes with them
Leon Kennedy
Leon Kennedy
Aqua Gym Leader
Aqua Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Marie Kaiba_19 Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:13 am

Mia;great than as she had than went helping Katie out for hours and stuff
Katie;thank you very much as she went turning into an wolf and went towards Leon and no im not going to eat you as she had than went licking his cheek much. Noticed yes well great though
Mia Marie Kaiba_19
Mia Marie Kaiba_19

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Kennedy Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:19 am

*smiles at Katie and looks at Mia so are you two done? pulls out my Crystal Beast deck and starts to look through the monsters and reads their effect.
Leon Kennedy
Leon Kennedy
Aqua Gym Leader
Aqua Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Marie Kaiba_19 Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:53 am

Katie;Yea were done but of course we should get going to that fair though in town it be fun cmon now.
Mia follows and brings u along goes and follows Katie everywhere and goes on the ferris wheel an bit.

Katie;noticed this thing fits 3 people now how cool and awesome this is. Mia looking at the view. Katie;gave leon candy here u go
Mia;look u can see billy up from here as she had shouted his name
Mia Marie Kaiba_19
Mia Marie Kaiba_19

Back to top Go down

Post by BujinLord1800 Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:57 am

Billy heard a voice from above. "That voice sounds like the raven that came near me earlier..."
BujinLord1800
BujinLord1800
Light Gym Leader
Light Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Kennedy Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:25 am

*looks at Billy while eating the candy So this is Billy eh?
Leon Kennedy
Leon Kennedy
Aqua Gym Leader
Aqua Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: