Twin Force Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Keywords

buddyfight  yugioh  vanguard  

Latest topics
» Interested in playing buddyfight online?
SubJect Storyline Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 3:31 pm by bobbert101

» So whats everyone been up to
SubJect Storyline Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:41 pm by Naoki Ishida

» SubJect Storyline Roleplaying
SubJect Storyline Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 2:37 am by Leon Kennedy

» Possible birth of the Clan Leaders
SubJect Storyline Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 6:53 am by Misaki Tokura

» Twin Force Academy League
SubJect Storyline Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 11:19 am by Chrono Shindou

» Yu-Gi-Oh! News
SubJect Storyline Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:46 am by Misaki Tokura

» Bahamut Gray test
SubJect Storyline Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:51 am by Misaki Tokura

» New Yugioh testing Exam
SubJect Storyline Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:30 pm by Misaki Tokura

» Vanguard News
SubJect Storyline Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 11:06 am by Ren Suzugamori

SubJect Storyline Roleplaying

+4
Blackroseduelist`
BujinLord1800
Misaki Tokura
Ren Suzugamori
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SubJect Storyline Roleplaying Empty SubJect Storyline Roleplaying

Post by Mia Marie Kaiba_19 Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:20 pm

StoryLine Roleplaying its very easy and simple im big person of roleplaying ive done it since 2008. Storyline roleplaying is mostly being an character from an anime, urself, creative mind there are different types one liners are mostly ones that write one sentence and period. The Paragraaph roleplayers usually write two paragraphs and multirolplayer is one that writes an full page.

The actions of roleplaying is this " walks around","reads a book" "looks around" even ur thoughts as well if u wanna be so creative u could even go like. Mia said" Why are there no cookies?" So mostly that I would send an starter to usually to check daily to see if anyone posted and read what u missed.

One night in Tokyo Japan it had been so calm and peaceful she had enjoyed the night as it was as she made her way across the streets hmm what to she thought to herself I mean I could go to the fair? But yet again she said who knows right?. As she had than went to the store as she had paid out what she what bought. As she made her way home and everything else. She went to go relax. The next day later she had made her way to class an bit sits there all bored "hmm" ' taps an pencil' on the desk as she than hoped that no one would bother as much. She had long brown hair with the color of light purple eyes. As she had kept thinking to herself what would it like to be to meet other people. She took out an art sketch book and had began to sketch an picture an bit.
Mia Marie Kaiba_19
Mia Marie Kaiba_19

Twin Points : 37

Back to top Go down

SubJect Storyline Roleplaying Empty Re: SubJect Storyline Roleplaying

Post by Chrono Shindou Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:21 pm

OOC:Wow You Wanted Something and you applied your mind to it.GOOD JOB MIA! now what will it be about?
Chrono Shindou
Chrono Shindou
Wind Gym Leader
Wind Gym Leader

Twin Points : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Marie Kaiba_19 Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:33 pm

(Mostly anything just has to follow the story that's all so if in class than class but no one can control other characters just be creative)
Mia Marie Kaiba_19
Mia Marie Kaiba_19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Shindou Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:54 pm

He walked into the classroom chatting with his friends loudly."So Raito did you do your homework for today's class?"Matt asked Raito. He grinned replying,"No, I thought you was going to do yours so I can copy off it."Raito exclaimed."AHAHAHA good one Raito."
Ryu said in response."Anyway, me and Matt have a different class to go to see ya later.""Yeah we have somewhere else to go, catch ya later Raito." Matt and Ryu said walking away in the direction of the other classes. Raito walked and sat down at his desk and pulled out a deck of cards.
OOC:Had to add in that deck of cards part lol
Chrono Shindou
Chrono Shindou
Wind Gym Leader
Wind Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Marie Kaiba_19 Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Mia had noticed an bit an looked at him hmm how interesting that has to be she thought to herself noticing the two boys leaving the room. She had finished her drawing and had put it in her binder knowing it would be worth millions for as long she had it. She had than went getting an apple out of her bag and began to *crunch* as she noticed people minding there own business.

Mia than had went putting her music on with the headphones in I hope this day is almost over as she than went reading an book while eating not paying attettion to those who may of been staring at her.
Mia Marie Kaiba_19
Mia Marie Kaiba_19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Shindou Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:07 pm

Raito heard a large crunching sound "Looks like Someone's hungry." Raito mumbled. Raito started cycling through the cards in his deck repeatedly. He then took out a binder full of other cards. He opened it up and started making a few tweaks. Raito then pulled out a vegetable bento box and started eating rice balls. He then started wolfing down the rice. "Ah Nothing more good but some breakfast."Raito said happily.
Chrono Shindou
Chrono Shindou
Wind Gym Leader
Wind Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Suzugamori Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:11 pm

In the back end of the classroom, Kirin was napping on his desk, tired from pulling another all-nighter with his friends. He had one eye open as he slept, having been kicked out of his previous classes for falling fast asleep during lecture.

He also had his head behind his arm on the desk, shielding him from any potential hornets that could be shot directly at him.
Ren Suzugamori
Ren Suzugamori

Twin Points : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Misaki Tokura Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:13 pm

Misaki closes her book, leaves the room and heads to the library think "this classroom is too noisy"
Misaki Tokura
Misaki Tokura

Twin Points : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Shindou Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:16 pm

Raito Looked up and noticed someone is leaving the classroom. Raito just shrugged and put the empty bento box away. He then pulled out a manga nd started reading it.
Chrono Shindou
Chrono Shindou
Wind Gym Leader
Wind Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Marie Kaiba_19 Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:17 pm

She noticed an bit as Mia than had big box as she had went taking out an soda,rice,sushi,brownie, some cookies and had went getting out some watermelon. Uses chop sticks to eat with since she been part Japanese.

As her deck been in pocket in an fancy holder as she had took out napkins and fancied herself by not rushing like men do by being slob like some are. As she made herself tea sipping on it.
Mia Marie Kaiba_19
Mia Marie Kaiba_19

Back to top Go down

Post by Misaki Tokura Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:19 pm

Misaki comes running back and out of breath as she tries saying "there are a bunch of bloody bodies in front of the library doors"
Misaki Tokura
Misaki Tokura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Shindou Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:22 pm

Raito stood up immediately."We have a library?! Why didn't anyone tell me.Raito said laughing at the situation."Anyway, Let 's go! Raito said running to the library immediately leaving all his decks and cards on his desk.
Chrono Shindou
Chrono Shindou
Wind Gym Leader
Wind Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Misaki Tokura Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:24 pm

Misaki walks to get her deck out of her desk as raito runs out the door, then follows
Misaki Tokura
Misaki Tokura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Shindou Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:25 pm

Raito stopped and his mouth opened at the shock of the dead bodies."Who would've done this?Raito said shocked as he walked over to one of the bodies.
Chrono Shindou
Chrono Shindou
Wind Gym Leader
Wind Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Misaki Tokura Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:27 pm

Misaki catches up to raito and goes inside the library to see a mysterious man standing over a dead boy's body, holding a glowing deck
Misaki Tokura
Misaki Tokura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Shindou Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:29 pm

Raito notices Misaki with a deck and then notices the man with a deck."Decks . .. Decks everywhere . . . . wait" . . . . . . Raito said putting his hands on the side of his face.
"I LEFT MY DECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Raito wailed. Raito falled to the ground in disgust.
Chrono Shindou
Chrono Shindou
Wind Gym Leader
Wind Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Marie Kaiba_19 Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:30 pm

Mia payed no attettion to it she had been still sitting there sipping on tea like nothing else been new kept reading her book and eating sushi and rice an bit more. *looked at her watch* as she noticed class would been over soon. As she than kept her eyes on the book. "Hmm huh so lazy" As she kept reading the book an bit more.

She than had turned at the guy in the back of the classroom and *looked back" As she noticed the bell rang. As she left she had went to the fair that night as she had looked around looking at the sights
Mia Marie Kaiba_19
Mia Marie Kaiba_19

Back to top Go down

Post by Misaki Tokura Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:33 pm

Just as misaki had challenged the man to a fight, he had suddenly vanished saying "I will be back..." misaki had paid no mind to him, checked out a book, and went home
Misaki Tokura
Misaki Tokura

Back to top Go down

Post by BujinLord1800 Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:34 pm

15 year old Billy Bob Joe had just moved to Tokyo from the United States of America. It was his first day of school. A shy kid, he noticed all the people standing around the library, and he went over with his Bujin deck in hand, wanting to figure out what it was at which everybody was looking.
BujinLord1800
BujinLord1800
Light Gym Leader
Light Gym Leader

Twin Points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Shindou Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:36 pm

"Umm excuse me . . . . . are you just going to l-" It was too late because the girl already left."Look's like its time to go." Raito went back to the classroom and got his folder full of cards and his decks. He put them all in his backpack and walked out the classroom and saw Billy.
Chrono Shindou
Chrono Shindou
Wind Gym Leader
Wind Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Marie Kaiba_19 Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:42 pm

At the fair Mia mostly been playing games and throwing balls at the points and stuff as she than had kept aiming at the targets an bit more oh yes got other one. Kept earning points more an bit each time, As she had been an good at targeting an bit more.

As she been in long white dress as she had than went to an arrow shooting targeting. As she grabbed an arrow and had shot the targets. As she been shooting arrows
Mia Marie Kaiba_19
Mia Marie Kaiba_19

Back to top Go down

SubJect Storyline Roleplaying Empty Billy Bob Joe vs. Soul!

Post by BujinLord1800 Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:51 pm

Billy noticed the man with the glowing deck. Being 'Murikan, he automatically assumed that it was the man who was the reason the people near the library were dead. However, his suspicions were verified when the man said, "Billy, if you want to give these people their souls back, you must defeat me in a duel."

Billy, two-time Yugioh World Champion at age 15, even though he was wondering how the mysterious man knew his name, could not deny a duel. With all five of those lives at stake, he readied his Bujin deck and said, "I accept your challenge. If I win, you release the people's souls and never come back to Earth again."

The man with the glowing deck replied, "I agree to your terms. However, if you do not win... your soul will be mine, too!"

Courageous, possibly ignorant Billy agreed to the terms of the glowing deck man, and the duel commenced!

Last edited by BujinLord1800 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total
BujinLord1800
BujinLord1800
Light Gym Leader
Light Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Shindou Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:15 pm

Raito started walking from school to the local card shop, Twin Chapters."Ah nothing more I love then coming to this place to play card games."Raito immediately saw his friends playing Yu-Gi-Oh."I use miracle fertilizer's effect and I'll bring back Sylvan Hermitree." Matt said special summong Hermitree."Black Garden would halve its attack down to 1350 and special summoning a Rose Token on ur side of the field. Next I will activate blustering winds on Hermitree making his attack 2350 and then attack your Nekroz Clausolas!" Matt exclaimed. "Wait if you do that then that would mean game . . .Ugh Good Game Matt."Ryu said.Raito walked over to his friends and patted them on the back."That was a excellent duel you guys had, well anyway our team the Three Elements must get stronger!" Raito exclaimed slamming his hand on the table softly.The Threes Elements was the Team Raito,Matt and Ryu made when they first met each other at the age of 8. Raito, Matt and Ryu had a shared flashback together remebering the time."I attack your Sylvan Hermitree with Archlord Kristya, Go Shining Arch Buster!!!" The Young Raito said destroying Young Matt's monster."Ugh . .well I guess you got me again Raito!" Young Matt said smiling.Young Ryu was watching them while sitting on a crate."Excellent plays Raito, the way you was able to takeover the field with Archlord Kristya." Ryu said in amazement
"Shut it Ice Brain." Young Matt said glaring at Young Ryu.
Young Ryu stuck his tongue out at Young Matt."No,What are you going to do about it,duel me?" Young Ryu Said jumping off the bin and walking towards Young Matt while also smirking.
"Shut up!!! Young Matt said as he raised a fist to hit Young Ryu but Young Raito got inbetween them and catching the fist.
"Calm down guys" Young Raito said."Anyways, guys why don't we make a team? We can Call it the Three Elements. Matt, you use earth with a blend of other attributes. Ryu you use Water and I use Light."
"That sounds like a good idea," Young Matt said.
"It does indeed, it will be a lot fun!" Young Ryu said.
"Then it is settled, from this day on we are Three Elements!!!"Young Raito exclaimed. Raito,Matt and Ryu went back to present. "Ah remember the old days." Raito said.
"I remeber those," Matt said.
"Yup, the day we became Three Elements." Ryu said.
"Anyway, How about we switch from Yu-Gi-Oh to Cardfight Vanguard Guys" Raito suggested.
"Oh your so on!" Matt exclaimed.
"Well I have been fixing my deck so lets go." Ryu said.
Raito went to a cardfight vanguard table and set down his deck and Matt went on the other side.
"Stand up, The Vanguard!!!"They both said.
Chrono Shindou
Chrono Shindou
Wind Gym Leader
Wind Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Marie Kaiba_19 Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:23 pm

Mia with the bow an arrows on her back walking towards the arugment of the three of Ratio, Matt and the other one looking at them u guys are so loud what on earth is going on she had questioned them all.

Are you all fighting over an card game she asked them an bit she been one of thoses bounty hunters and trackers. She than had questioned him an bit. She had kept her finger on the tip of the arrow. Oh and right she said did someone need me before I exited the classroom today as her light purple eyes laid on Ratio was it you she asked
Mia Marie Kaiba_19
Mia Marie Kaiba_19

Back to top Go down

SubJect Storyline Roleplaying Empty Billy Bob Joe vs. Soul!

Post by BujinLord1800 Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:07 pm

The duel started with Billy going first, drawing his five cards. "I summon Bujin Yamato! I set two backrow, and, during my End Phase, I activate the effect of Bujin Yamato! I get to add Bujin Mikazuchi from my deck to my hand, then I send Bujingi Turtle to the graveyard to end my turn!" (Giving Billy a Yamato on-field, a Mikazuchi and another card in hand, two backrow, and a Turtle in grave)

Soul started his turn by drawing a card, putting him to six cards in hand. "I activate El Shaddoll Fusion! I get to fuse the Shaddoll Beast and Shaddoll Dragon in my hand in order to summon... El Shaddoll Winda! Now, the effects of Beast and Dragon trigger; Dragon targets one of your Spells/Traps and pops it, while Beast lets me draw a card!

"Not so fast," Billy said. "I chain the backrow you targeted with Dragon, my Bottomless Trap Hole! Say goodbye to your Winda!

Soul laughed. "Your Bottomless Trap Hole doesn't affect my Winda; El Shaddoll Winda cannot be destroyed by card effects! Say goodbye to your Bottomless Trap Hole. Now, Beast lets me draw one card. (Giving Soul a Winda and four cards in hand versus Billy's Yamato, one backrow, Mikazuchi in hand, and another card in hand)

Stunned by the power displayed by Soul's Shaddoll deck in just one play, Billy appears to be in really big trouble!

OOC: I'm just going to add to the roleplay with the story of Billy Bob Joe, facing Soul, the man with the glowing deck, in order to save the five people who appeared to be found dead in front of the library and eventually get the respect of the rest of the characters in the story, becoming a vital part of what's about to come!

Last edited by BujinLord1800 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
BujinLord1800
BujinLord1800
Light Gym Leader
Light Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: